Stocks and Golf Podcast #035
Podcast: Play in new window
- Introduction – What the show is about, My name, guests, and topics for the show.
- Monday, September 24, 2012
- Stock Market News
- David’s World view.
- Q and A – Are there safe stocks? What are the disadvantages and advantages of these kinds of stocks?
- Interview – Sorry, no interview this week. Let me know if you would like to be on the show.
- Hot stock segment.
- ELLI – Ellie Mae, Inc.
- Forward P/E = 37.01
- Trailing P/E = 58.56
- PEG ratio = 1.62
- growth rate = next year (4%) this year (212.50%)
- Dividend = NA
- Golf news – Brandt Snedeker wins FedEx Cup
- Golf tip – Putting – Good article here ~ http://www.beginnersgolftips.com/putting-tips-for-golf.html I am satisfied that I have nailed the really important secret of good putting, and that is to eliminate every item, from the moment I walk up to my putt, which in the slightest degree has a tendency to make me “set” my muscles in any way.
- Announcements – Ryder Cup, I am getting a new website, and going to try to get an interview for each show.
- Reach out to me. Twitter. Facebook. Google +